Women Flee Ceuta After 15 RAPES Recorded Since Migrant Invasion

Women Flee Ceuta After 15 RAPES Recorded Since Migrant Invasion

This post is republished with permission from Remix News

five underage Moroccan girls had reportedly been raped in Ceuta since July 30, along with one underage boy. Since then, the number has risen to 15, according to the Spanish newspaper El Mundo.

Women in Ceuta are now reportedly looking for an exit. Two sisters, Yoli and María José, say they have left the city until the crisis ends due to fear for themselves and their daughters.

“What we are going through is very hard and it is very hard to hear journalists justify this Government, justify everything. We can’t take it anymore, we feel humiliated, trampled. I have had to take my daughters out of their house because the Government does nothing, because Mr. Pedro Sánchez is on vacation in La Mareta. Nobody cares about us,” said Yoli to Spanish television network Cuatro.

??? JUST IN: A Spanish woman says she has only her dog to protect her on the streets of Ceuta after a mass migrant invasion.

“She is the only one who protects me! Because there are no military, no police on the street. We are terrified!”

“I feel fear in my own city! In my… pic.twitter.com/aXIMsKOUe0

— Remix News & Views (@RMXnews) August 10, 2026

There have now been dozens of videos of women, both young and old, expressing their fears over the crisis. One asked, “Why do I have to leave my city, the city where my mother gave birth to me, where I was raised, and where I want to raise my children? What we are living through is very extreme.”

“I need someone to walk me to my front door at 29 years old. I never thought I would have to live through this situation we’re facing – never.”

???JUST IN: 15 rapes have now been reported in Ceuta since the mass migrant invasion at the end of July, including a 10-year-old girl, according to Spanish newspaper El Mundo.

Spanish women are now reportedly fleeing the city.

“Why do I have to leave my city, the city where my… pic.twitter.com/mgN9HVN64k

— Remix News & Views (@RMXnews) August 17, 2026

Another woman said she woke up to find a Moroccan migrant in his underwear in her bed after he climbed up multiple stories to slip into her room through the balcony window early in the morning.

???BREAKING: A Moroccan migrant wearing only his underwear snuck into a sleeping Spanish woman’s bed early in the morning in Ceuta.

“I live in the center on the fifth floor, mind you… He jumped onto my bedroom balcony. He came into my bedroom and got into my bed. I thought… pic.twitter.com/8cs7rasXSv

— Remix News & Views (@RMXnews) August 10, 2026

The sexual assault of the 10-year-old girl has also shocked residents, with one local woman saying she was now afraid to let her children go outside.

???A local woman said a 10-year-old girl was raped in Ceuta.

She said she is now locking her children inside, while other families are sending their children to mainland Spain for safety reasons.

Spanish authorities confirmed that neighbors reported that several Moroccan… pic.twitter.com/zGwkz2hiPb

— Remix News & Views (@RMXnews) August 14, 2026

The Civil Guard has already identified approximately 1,800 minors, who have all been issued an identification bracelet. Sources cited by El Mundo indicated that these minors are simply released back to the streets since they cannot be returned to Morocco.

Beyond the threat of rape and sexual assault, daily life has also come to a halt in many respects. Many areas of the beach remain occupied by thousands of migrants, while health services speak of a catastrophe due to the influx of patients, many carrying and transmitting diseases like tuberculosis.

???Tourists and locals should be enjoying pristine Ceuta beaches. Instead, the coastline has been turned into a massive garbage heap after hundreds of migrants erected tent camps.

“Wow! Here we are in Spain…Look at the shoes! The world is full of shoes!”

Follow: @RMXnews pic.twitter.com/ExXsTYb3V6

— Remix News & Views (@RMXnews) August 14, 2026

The government has tried to present a picture of calm but an announcement that tents would start being erected for the migrants has fueled fears that many of the migrants could be in the area for some time to come. Meanwhile, 1,500 agents of the Civil Guard and the National Police, along with military personnel, continue to operate in the area.

Police sources have also pointed out deficiencies in border controls, among them problems with air conditioning and identification systems.

??? A young Spanish woman is fleeing Ceuta because she no longer feels safe.

“I don’t want to feel anxious every time I step outside… It seems awful to me that all this is allowed to happen and nobody can close the border or do anything.”

However, she also claims that the… pic.twitter.com/o6KVfhR7p8

— Remix News & Views (@RMXnews) August 10, 2026

During controls, Spanish police have also detained an immigrant with history of terrorism and other crimes, who also had an arrest warrant from Interpol. The detainee remains in Ceuta while the procedures for his extradition are completed. The case raises fears that during the chaos, migrants with terrorist motives may have made their way to European territory.

They told us Ceuta was back to normal after the invasion of 70 000 illegal migrants 3 weeks ago.

This is how the streets of Ceuta look like now pic.twitter.com/sczsrC48eu

— Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24) August 17, 2026

Your support is crucial in helping us defeat mass censorship. Please consider donating via Locals or check out our unique merch. Follow us on X @ModernityNews.



Related posts

Trump Accuses BBC Of HARASSING His Family In $10bn Lawsuit

Bill Maher: Francesca Hong’s Holiday Hatred Cost Her The Wisconsin Governor Primary

John Fetterman Slams His Party’s Socialist Lunacy Once Again