Saturday, February 21, 2026

WATCH: US Takes Out Drug Boat Killing 3

by Jordan Conradson
0 comments

A thermal imaging capture displaying an explosion with the label "UNCLASSIFIED" in green text.

A thermal imaging capture displaying an explosion with the label "UNCLASSIFIED" in green text.

The US Military announced on Friday that another drug smuggling vessel was destroyed by Joint Task Force Southern Spear in the Eastern Pacific. 

Three were killed in the strike, US Southern Command said.

At least 43 drug boats have now been taken out, and at least 147 narco-terrorists have been killed in the Eastern Pacific and the Caribbean Sea under Operation Southern Spear since September 2, 2025.

At least seven drug boats have been taken out by US forces since Venezuela’s illegitimate President was captured last month, as the United States continues its war on drug traffickers in the Southern Hemisphere.

WATCH:

US Southern Command said in a statement:

On Feb. 20, at the direction of #SOUTHCOM commander Gen. Francis L. Donovan, Joint Task Force Southern Spear conducted a lethal kinetic strike on a vessel operated by Designated Terrorist Organizations. Intelligence confirmed the vessel was transiting along known narco-trafficking routes in the Eastern Pacific and was engaged in narco-trafficking operations. Three male narco-terrorists were killed during this action. No U.S. military forces were harmed.

This comes after Southern Command executed strikes on three drug boats in the Eastern Pacific on Monday.

Two additional boats were hit last week.

MORE:

WATCH: US Forces Strike Three Drug Boats Killing 11

The post WATCH: US Takes Out Drug Boat Killing 3 appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

You may also like